|170 g (6 oz)
Makes about 10 serves. Can be halved. Booze is flexible. Replacing whisky for brandy or using all rum both work great.
- In a blender or stand mixer on low speed, beat eggs until smooth.
- Slowly add sugar until incorporated and dissolved.
- Slowly add rum, whisky, milk, cream and nutmeg.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve in small chilled cups.
- Dust with freshly grated nutmeg before serving.
This originally had 8 oz of booze. The first time I made it I doubled the recipe but forgot to double the milk and cream. It was delicious. The second time I followed the recipe correctly and it seemed a little light on the booze so I added an extra 2 oz of both rum and whisky—also delicious.